Day 9 of 30:
Once again this week I'm thankful for our Sunday school class. This time however, it's not the people I'm more thankful for, it's the lesson we had. Today we talked about righteous anger, what makes God angry, and how we can respond to anger we feel. It was truly fitting. I was feeling sad before church, still just tired and frustrated from events that have happened over the last several weeks at work. I've felt angry at work, over a lot of different things. I don't like those feelings and I don't like how I've let it impact the joy I felt towards my job. So I'm thankful for today's lesson. God used it to help me have better perspective and understand. It opened my eyes a bit more. I'm thankful. I admit, I'm really not looking forward to work tomorrow. Or the coming days/weeks. But I know things will work out and improve. Starting with my attitude.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment